AAA and Budweiser will activate ‘Tow to Go’ for Independence Day. The service aims to prevent Floridians from driving while impaired, by providing a complimentary ride for the driver and their vehicle. You do not have to be a AAA member to use this service.
Tow to Go services are available from Wednesday, July 3 – Friday, July 5 at 6 am.
“A record-breaking 2.3 million Floridians will hit the road for Independence Day, but some may not make it home safely if they drive impaired,” said Mark Jenkins, spokesman, AAA – The Auto Club Group. “If your celebration includes alcohol, be sure to designate a sober driver before the party starts. If you do not have one, call AAA, and we will provide a safe and confidential ride for both you and your vehicle.”
Since its inception in 1998, Tow to Go has removed more than 25,000 impaired drivers from roads across the Southeast and Midwest. Visit AAA.com/TowToGo
- AAA tow truck transports the vehicle and the driver to a safe location within a 10-mile radius
- Free and available to AAA members and non-members
- Based on the availability of AAA drivers and tow trucks during times of high call volume
- Tow to Go may not be available in rural areas or during severe weather conditions
- If you are hosting a party, please do so responsibly. Check out the Great Pretenders Party Guide from the Auto Club Group Traffic Safety Foundation to learn more.
- Visit AAA.com/TowtoGo for dates and availability throughout 2019