Floridians can call (855) 2-TOW-2-GO for a confidential safe ride home; Friday – Tuesday at 6 a.m.
AAA and Budweiser will activate ‘Tow to Go’ for Memorial Day holiday weekend. The service aims to prevent Floridians from driving while impaired, by providing a complimentary ride for the driver and their vehicle. You do not have to be a AAA member to use this service.
Tow to Go services are available from Friday, May 24 — Tuesday, May 28 at 6 a.m.
“More than 2 million Floridians will hit the road this holiday weekend, but some may not make it home safely if they drive impaired,” said Mark Jenkins, spokesman, AAA – The Auto Club Group. “If you plan to party this weekend, be sure to designate a sober driver before the party starts. If you do not have a safe ride home, call AAA. We’ll provide a safe and confidential ride for both you and your vehicle.”
Since its inception in 1998, Tow to Go has removed more than 25,000 impaired drivers from roads across the Southeast and Midwest. Visit AAA.com/TowToGo
- AAA tow truck transports the vehicle and the driver to a safe location within a 10-mile radius
- Free and available to AAA members and non-members
- Based on the availability of AAA drivers and tow trucks during times of high call volume
- Tow to Go may not be available in rural areas or during severe weather conditions
- If you are hosting a party, please do so responsibly. Check out the Great Pretenders Party Guide from the Auto Club Group Traffic Safety Foundation to learn more.
- Visit AAA.com/TowtoGo for dates and availability throughout 2019
About The Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) is the second largest AAA club in North America. ACG and its affiliates provide membership, insurance, financial services and travel offerings to over 9.9 million members across 11 states and two U.S. territories including Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands; most of Illinois and Minnesota; and a portion of Indiana. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation with more than 59 million members in the United States and Canada and whose mission includes protecting and advancing freedom of mobility and improving traffic safety. Motorists can map a route, identify gas prices, find discounts, book a hotel, and access AAA roadside assistance with the AAA Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, and Android. Learn more at AAA.com/mobile. Visit AAA on the Internet at AAA.com.