SCPS announced that all children and teens 18 and under are eligible to receive nutritious breakfast and lunch meals at no charge through December 18th, or earlier as determined by the USDA. This includes student guests attending face to face and all remote learners.
Face to face student guests: for menus and additional information about campus restaurants, visit RedAppleDining.com.
Remote learners and guests 18 & under: Red Apple Dining has partnered with Nutrislice, offering contactless pre-ordering and meal pickup.
Meal orders are placed ahead for pickup at one of the 16 designated drive thru locations by visiting scps.nutrislice.com o
Breakfast and lunch meals are available with a single trip through their drive thru service during a designated pick up time at your choice of the 16 locations listed below. Each campus restaurant is preparing fresh meals for daily pickup on student attendance days. Parents can pick up meals for their children, regardless of grade, at the closest drive thru location.
Orders are to be placed before 9am for same day pickup, except for Geneva Elementary (6:15am) and Forest City Elementary (8am). Meal orders can be placed up to five days in advance.
Children do not need to be present to pick up meals. If children are not present at time of pick up, a form of ID will be required for children (student ID card, birth certificate, passport, etc.).
Updated drive thru locations are listed below, along with their service times for meal pickup:
- Forest City Elementary (10am-11am)
- Geneva Elementary (8:15am-8:45am)
- Greenwood Lakes Middle (11am-12pm)
- Indian Trails Middle (11am-12pm)
- Jackson Heights Middle (11am-12pm)
- Milwee Middle (11am-12pm)
- Sanford Middle (11am-12pm)
- South Seminole Middle (11am-12pm)
- Stenstrom Elementary (12pm-1pm)
- Sterling Park Elementary (11am-12pm)
- Teague Middle (11am-12pm)
- Tuskawilla Middle (11am-12pm)
- Bentley Elementary (11am-12pm)
- Midway Elementary (11am-12pm)
- Wicklow Elementary (11am-12pm)
- Winter Springs Elementary (12pm-1pm)
For step-by-step ordering instructions, visit RedAppleDining.com/
Families in need are encouraged to apply for meal benefits. Visit SCPSMealApp.com to complete an application for free or reduced meals and other benefits such as discounted internet services, after-school programs, and more.