From the Seminole County Newsroom
Daylight Saving Time ended and the Seminole County Government returned to Eastern Standard Time water restrictions on November 1, 2020.
The following watering restrictions and guidelines applies from November 1, 2020 to March 13, 2021:
- Residential customers with odd street addresses may irrigate on Saturdays.
- Residential customers with even street addresses may irrigate on Sundays.
- Non-residential customers may irrigate on Tuesdays.
- Reclaimed water customers may irrigate two (2) times per week year round.
Absolutely, NO watering permitted between 10 A.M. TO 4 P.M. on ANY DAY.
These restrictions are mandatory in Seminole County and include those on private wells or lakes, etc.
- Irrigation may be done at any time with a hand-held hose, provided it is fitted with an automatic shutoff nozzle. This applies to all sources of irrigation water.
- If you are replacing sod and need to irrigate more than the restrictions allow, you must fax, mail, email or deliver your current receipt for sod to the address below. After receiving the receipt for sod or landscape material, you may be given a waiver to irrigate for an additional 30 days from date on the receipt.
Environmental Services Department
Attn: Water Conservation Section
500 W. Lake Mary Blvd.
Sanford, FL. 32773