Outdoor pool memberships
From the City of Altamonte Springs
Starting Monday, October 12, patrons can purchase a modified pool pass for aquatic activities for the Westmonte Recreation Center located at 624 Bills Lane in Altamonte Springs.
This heated outdoor pool facility at Westmonte features a zero-depth entry play area with interactive water features, open swim and lesson area, lap lanes for exercise and competitive swimming, shade canopies, locker rooms and a family restroom.
Passes are valid through December 18 and include limited access to water fitness classes, lap swim and open swim times. Once a pass has been purchased, online reservations are required to participate in all activities. Day-of activity or walk-up reservations are subject to availability. Passholders are limited to reserve up to three sessions of each activity per week.
- Passholders are able to reserve up to three sessions of each activity per week.
- Online registration opens Monday, October 12 for sessions running October 19 through November 22.
- Online registration opens Monday, November 16 for sessions running November 23 through December 18.
|Fall Pass||Fee (August 10 – December 18*)|
|Family (Up to 5 Family Members)||$50|
|Individual (Age 18 & Up)||$25|
|Senior Couple (Age 50 & Up)||$20|
|Senior Individual (Age 50 & Up)||$15|
|Youth (Age 10 to 17)||$15|
*The pool is closed November 26 and 27.
Non-members are charged a $5 per person per session/class fee. Children ages 3 and under are free. Children ages 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Those exhibiting symptoms of illness are strongly encouraged to self-isolate and limit personal interaction outside of their homes.
- Pool patrons should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Pool patrons should arrive to the pool prepared to enter the water. Showering, changing and use of lockers are not permitted at this time.
- Locker rooms and family restroom will be limited to restroom use and hand washing only.
- The pool deck shower will be available and limited to rinsing off.
- At the completion of a session, participants should gather their belongings, exit the pool facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Pool patrons should not loiter in the parking lot.
- Pool patrons are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.
Westmonte Recreation Center
624 Bills Lane
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Ph: (407) 571-8762
Fx: (407) 571-8451
Note: The City has enhanced its cleaning and disinfecting schedule and procedures.